Pre-order: Payment Plan
How it works?
The payment plan option is available just for pre-orders. You can choose a payment plan option, it consists in 2 payments:
- 1st Payment: a deposit of 40% the value of the bag(s). That must be made during the pre-order to reserve the bag.
- 2nd Payment: the remaining 60% + Shipping Fee. This Payment must be made until February 25. The second payment can be made any time until the deadline, you just need to access “my account” > “orders” and click “Pay”.
Please be aware that the deposit is not refundable.
- To choose payment plan option, select the “deposit” option when adding the item to the shopping bag
- Proceed to checkout, the value of the first and second payment will show. The first payment is just a deposit of 40% of the value of the bag, the second payment is the remaining 60% + shipping fee.
- If you order other items together, the items that are not pre-order must be paid on the 1st payment.
- Proceed to checkout and pay the first payment
- You can acess your account and pay your order anytime until the deadline: February 25
Enjoy shopping and if you have any questions send us a message through the website!